We have a number of available opportunities.
Dark Horse is looking for a Web Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quality-oriented, have 2-4 years experience as a Web professional and hold a bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience). A degree in a related field is a plus.
Successful candidates need to have the ability to produce websites and web applications that are:
- Connected to self-developed databases on semi-self-managed/administrated Linux-Apache-MySQL (LAMP) / Windows-IIS-MSSQL servers
- Supported by self-written scripts/programs in languages such as Perl / Python / Java / C# / VB.NET / VBS / SH
- Leveraging technologies/concepts such as White-Hat SEO, SEM, CMS (Drupal, etc), E-Commerce/Shopping Carts (osCommerce, ProductCart, etc), Web Video (Flash-based), Software APIs, RSS, Blogs, SalesForce.com, Podcasts, Web 2.0, Online Communities, User-Created Content, Email Marketing, Viral Marketing, YouTube, etc.
In addition candidates must have:
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to determine client site objectives by analyzing client needs
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Technical skills to identify and resolve technical problems
- Experience with Web User Interface design
If this sounds like you then drop email@example.com a line.
We are currently looking for qualified knowledgeable sales representatives with extensive experience in marketing and new media products. Ability to deliver capabilities presentation and speak intelligently about our solutions a must, as well as an intuitive sense for opening doors to new business from existing clients. Position is commission based. For immediate consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org
FREELANCERS - Graphic Design and/or Web Development
We are looking to increase our network of freelance talent. If you are interested, please email resume and portfolio to email@example.com
INTERN - Graphic Designer
We are always looking for Intern Graphic Designers. Motivated designers will have the opportunity and venue to push themselves into a full time career at Dark Horse Marketing. You must be ready to join a fast paced environment that is stuffed with creativity and have a passion for commercial design. If so, join our Intern Development Program and climb into a collaborative creative environment. Your ideas will be heard. Your designs will be considered.
- Portfolio demonstrating design abilities and experience in areas of print and/or web design
- High concentration abilities
- Passion for marketing communications
- Proactive and hungry for responsibilities
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
If you are excited about the opportunity, email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org